The Abyss of My Insanity

Monday, September 26, 2005

Episodes...(Ang Babae sa Dark Water atbp.)

Episode I:

Saturday: I wanted to sing
"... Sad Movies always make me cryyy.. Cryyy(Deep Voice)Said he had to work so I went to the show alone. They turned down the lights and turned the projector on. And just as the news of the world started to begin. I saw my darling and my best friend walk in. So I was sitting where they didn't see. And so they sat right down infront of me. And when he kissed her lips I almost died and in the middle of the color cartoon I started to cry OOO.......Sad movies always make my cry OOO.......Sad movies always make me cry. And so i got up and slowly walked on home. My momma saw the tears and asked what's wrong. And so to keep from telling her a lie I just said sad movie always make me cryOOO.......Sad movies always make me cryOOO....... Sad movies always make me cry ryy......ryy.....!

Episode II: Ang Babae sa Dark Water

Not a single good movie to see, we ended up watching Dark Water. We thought it's going to be quite a horror flick. To our disappointment it is not scary at all. It's a drag except for the last part where it made us just a little teary-eyed. Just a little...

Jennifer C. though reminded me of my friend Robin w/ her words echoing, "You can do better than that."

And one of my friends just kept on saying all throughout the film, "Ito ba iyong babae sa dark water?"

Episode III: Perfect Catch

Sunday: Hopes high for afterall a good weekend!

Another movie gig we tried Perfect Catch, again not too many films to choose from and certainly not good choices.

Funny and mushy.

It won, so far in my list, the mushiest scene category.

What could be mushier than Drew Barrymore runninng across the baseball field barefooted amidst a Yankee vs Red sox game to get to the other side where Jimmy Fallon is sitting, with thousands of people watching and live on sports channel, just to kiss Jimmy Fallon and say "...I'm being arrested..."

And Jimmy Fallon says, "I don't care..."

The police says, "Let go..." and to this Jimmy utters, "I'm not letting go, not anymore..."

Then kisses Drew, and the crowd claps in uproar.

I dont know if the script is right, never good at remembering lines but something to that effect.


Episode IV: The Basketball game

Gist: Our team lost by 9 points, overtime game. Grrrr...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home