The Abyss of My Insanity

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Hate Mail

I like to share this.

At first it hit me hard.

Made me think about this person's real identity and what I did wrong. Somehow it made me ask myself what kind of a person I am and have become. It prompted me to seek my friends opinion, my co-workers and those I know with all honesty will provide a feedback.

And I was compelled to reply, I had to give in to that urge to get back.

Then I realized there are nutheads in this world, and they need people to understand them and their quirks. And the incident became just one of the biggest jokes in my life, a private one among my co-workers and could probably be just the thing that could make this person jobless. Soon...

But I'd like to thank whoever this person is, for making me more aware of myself, more sensitive to the people around me, and more secure with the kind of friends I have and people I keep in company.

This thread was sent via internal company email address. The message in blue was the message the person sent to me, and the message in black was my one time reply. Enjoy reading.


-----Original Message-----From: ako to [mailto:ako_nga_sabi@yahoo.com] Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2005 1:38 AMTo:


Subject: RE: magandang araw fow!

bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha........................................

Reply:

Hey Good Day!

By the way thanks for the sweet message I really appreciate you taking the time to make/use an anonymously registered e-mail account just to send me this adorable feedback. Don't worry I'd give it some thought. It really makes me wonder who this person is who'd vent out such anger in a very stupendous thing in also a very cowardly manner.

Makes me guess... lalaki kaba? kasi kung oo naku you have a very big problem---identity crisis.
Bakla ka ba? Dahil kung oo, kahihiyan ka sa federasyon dahil isa kang malaking duwag na di kayang harapin ang kaaway ny'a.
Kung babae ka naman aba'y baka mas pangit ka pa sa akin at nagtatago ka.

You must be a kid trapped in an adult's body coz what you did shows a maturity level comparable to that of a grade school.

Anyways, I know this is a waste of time but just to reciprocate your efforts sayang naman paghihirap mo di ba. To save you from being disappointed I know kasi you'd be expecting this reply.
Godbless your frigid mind, may He grant it lucidity and intellect to deal with your anger. God bless your wicked heart, that it might not stop from beating just because of that anger. Godbless your soul, that He may grant it courage to face your foes.

Ciao!


-----Original Message-----From: ako to [mailto:ako_nga_sabi@yahoo.com] Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2005 6:46 PMTo:
Subject: magandang araw fow!

kumusta na ang finaka fanget na nakilala kong fokfok???!!! ang fokfok mo talaga! feeling mo maganda ka???!!! ang kapal!!!! grabe!!!! kahit saang salamin mo tingnan sarili mo, mukha ka talagang fokfokin!!!!! hahahahaha! kung ako syo, huwag ka masyado umasa kasi wala ng fafanget pa sa fanloob at fanlabas mo noh!!!!


__________________________________________________Do You Yahoo!?Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around http://mail.yahoo.com

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! you have any idea who sent this? tsk tsk... tama kailangan siyang mawalan ng trabaho...

7:20 PM  
Blogger Ban said...

ako yun Cris! nafikon ka naman kagad... wala namang masama sa fokfok. futcha naman.

7:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hindi! ako aamin! ako nagsabi na "fokfok" ka!

7:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Di nga ako foh talagah! haha. Okay foh ba?

11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ang fanget!

11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sino kaya yung fokfok na nagsulat nun?

11:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

May nakalimutan ka pang gender/sex/kasarian.



Ang nakalimutan mong gender/sex/kasarian ay lesbian at tomboy.

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home